05 November 2007

Blogcasting from Atlanta...

I am at the Presbyterian Church Camps and Conferences (PCCCA) Gathering in Atlanta, GA.

There are some people, that I didn't know before this, who are asking the same questions that I have been. We connect quickly in the seminars that we attend. Some of us are on the same track and give opinions and ask questions that bring out a perspective that is more Kingdom oriented than denominational bound. However, there is a real push by the denom to be relevant to us. They are not asking as many questions as they should but at least they are showing up.

I am enjoying the time and temperature here in, what some people call, Hotlanta. People are friendly and hospitable and the sweet tea is destroying my diet...

3 comments:

Cory PiƱa said...

Things we enjoyed about Atlanta:
1. Waffle House
2. The Varsity
3. Boiled Peanuts

Obviously these all fall under the same category.
Say Hi to my sister for me.

Eric said...

Oh my goodness Waffle House! I can only eat there about once a year because of the things it does to my insides, but man it is good bad food! Don't order the cheese grits though, they are just grits with a Kraft Singles slice on top of them! and PLEASE go to the Varsity!

brad said...

and if you can take the drive to Athens, Weaver D's Delicious Fine Foods. Automatic for the people. http://www.dixiedining.com/feature/feature_042002.htm (same category as cory) You won't be disappointed.