13 September 2003

Back from vacation...

It is good to be back from vacation. Wyoming was beautiful and the people were extremely kind and loving. We were blessed beyond understanding.

This year I am looking at camping as a tool for equipping and recharging. I feel like I need to evaluate what I am doing with the program for campers, the community of seasonal staffers, and relationships with year round personnel. In the next few months I am praying about what is it that God wants to do in a person life in the 6 or so days they are with us. If you have any ideas, that is if anyone is reading this, let me know. What is it that we do in the short time we have campers with us. How do we know we are successful? Is it really all about throwing in a pine cone for commitment? Is that all we measure our success upon, words of commitment and if so, is our responsibility over with on Saturday?

This is going to be an interesting year, I can tell already...
Tony

No comments: