08 November 2003

Off to Bakersfield...

I leave shortly for a promo in Bakersfield, CA. Mission dinner tonight, Mission Faire in the quad tomorrow. There are good people in Bakersfield. Must be the oil and the music.

We have some great people at Calvin Crest. I am excited about turning responsibility and authority over to these people because they have this feeling that God is calling them to this place for His work. CommonFire people, Bryan and Laura Cosby and now Jon and Anne Capp. I want to help make them successful in their call, that means they need the proper training, equipment, budget, authority to make decisions, covering, sense of ownership (responsibility), and enough time. My fear and therefore prayer is that I will fill and release these couples to do the work of the Father and not just work at a christian camp. Peace

No comments: