10 April 2004

This coming week...

The week after Easter I would like to discuss, class, what the purpose of a camp was and is and is to come...

Today, as I have said, is my anniversary so I am going to spend that time with Christel and tomorrow is Easter. I am preaching at the 6:00p service as well as leading worship. So I am going to be preoccupied. But let's think about that. If you are in camping, why are does your camp exist and what trends do you see it should go? If you are not in camping but a pastor to a church or soon to be, how do you use the facilities of a camp and what would you like to see happen in that facility to better serve your ministry?

I will write my opinions first, because it is my blog and I spent that money on squawkbox and am not using it.

Should be fun. And... it is for the kids!

We celebrate His promise!

No comments: