11 November 2004

Changes...

The past few months, since summer, I have been looking at changes in the way we do ministry. I like where we are moving in high school ministries and program (AIM and High School Camp) but there are some needed changes in other areas. Retooling the support teams and programs. That will take better people than me (or is it I)

I am looking for talent. Not the "American Idol" type but the kind that are doing more than just existing without trouble. Using the metaphor of playing the guitar, people like Stevie Ray instead of chord players. People who have some ideas and track record or accomplishment. Thinkers AND Doers. It is easy to be mediocre but to excel is phenominal. Someone to say I have been thinking about a different way that solves this problem. Not one who will do the same old, same old, but someone who adds to life.

I don't want to do something new to sell something new, I want to do something good. Not big, not a lot of people big but that the people we do have coming will say, "this is right, this is important, I see Jesus in this."

I am not bored anymore...

No comments: