05 May 2005

The Meeting...

Every Wednesday, I meet with a few people to discuss Time & Space and to plan and hear concerns, ideas, and stories. I enjoy meeting with Ryan McKenzie, Ruben, Pastors Rick and Paul, Terry the elder and anyone else with some authority or opinion. I hear the stories of the time before and what people thought or issues that arose because of something done or said. This is when I generally lose it. People sitting back, never showing up to help, with an opinion. Always wanting to eat the bread but never there to pick and grind the wheat. (You know the story...) But something wierd is happening. I don't get mad anymore (ok a little miffed) it helps to define what we are doing. I am not saying that they cause me to change it but only define it better. Make room or more needed clarity.

A new thing is not always an event but it may be an attitude. We will see what is next maybe I will sport a new hairstyle. I am thinking "the comb-over."

No comments: