04 November 2005

Where O' where...

I am sorry that I have been away for a while. I visited my son and daughter-in-law in Napa, been in a few meetings here and about as things wind down for Rick Harrison and Rick Irish ramps up.

I am very optimistic about the changes that will take place and the new spirit that we are sensing at camp as well in these meetings.

I am heading off to a Yosemite High Football Game. The team, by the way, are undefeated and highly ranked in California High School Football. It is great fun to be a part of a community that enjoys this instead of mocks it as trite and unsophisticated.

Will write tomorrow.

2 comments:

TonyB said...

Having problems with my comments...

Bill said:
So Rick Irish will be stepping in as interim at Calvin Crest? I haven't seen this anywhere else. When will he start - or has he already?

TonyB said...

Bill, Tony here. It is very Presbyterian. We will hopefully wait a year or so before we look for a new Executive Director.