16 November 2006

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men do nothing’

Much has been on my mind these past few weeks. I haven't written much because it doesn't seem to come out right.

Some hard accusations have risen from the summer that I am trying to walk righteously through. Criticisms hopefully will turn to wisdom and maturity and not fear and bitterness.

Some good friends are leaving which bring deep sadness but a deeper joy for their relationship that is not over.

Lies of the enemy in my ear.

Weight gain. Hair loss. Eye twitches.

New seasons beginning with much uncertainty. Intermittent hope.

A late harvest Chardonnay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I left you a voice mail last weekend. I would love to chat sometime, even if through IM. No rush. Nothin but love man.

Dub