07 November 2006

Seasons...

I was asked yesterday, and quite often these days, if this was my "non-busy season?"

I told her that we are ramping up and that I am very busy in my head. I have many meetings with people, ideas to present, conversations I need to have, new games developed, etc., but they are mostly in my head. I deal with the issues from last summer, problems that happened and why, what people said about me and how can I improve, start listening for a word or phrase that encapsulates the theme of the summer, etc. Now that Nellie is on board I can work with her in many areas but a lot of the action is still in my head.

This month begins design of programs and what we want to accomplish, and understanding what resources we need to accomplish it and then finding people, some money, information, etc., to make it happen.

I sit alone and think mostly, looking like I am not doing anything. I guess I could do what we did last year...

No comments: