01 May 2007

I am not impressed...

Today is Tuesday, Taylor and her family usually comes over or we go over their house for dinner. We call it Taco Tuesdays. Today instead of going to either one's home we decided to eat at the Taqueria in town. Hillary and her friend, Taylor and the boys, Christel and I are standing in line and in comes a middle age couple and gets in line real close to us. Too close. I hate close line people. He had a bluetooth ear piece in his ear the entire time he was in the restaurant. I can't stand it.

First off it looks stupid, second, he is out with his wife, who, I would assume, would like his undivided attention during the meal. Third, he looks stupid, and lastly most people have one of the these things and they all look stupid. I can see having it on in the car while you are driving, which will probably become illegal because it makes people look stupid and we are trying to change the test scores of the youth.

Of course, I have had one for the past year or so. It is very convenient when it is not sucking dry the battery in the phone. I only use it when I am in the car. I am thinking of sporting the comb-over hairdo to hide it. This way I won't look stupid...

4 comments:

Simon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simon said...

You should take over the closing segment on 60 Minutes.

Deadmanshonda said...

hilarious Tony! I love this one! I think it makes us all look a tad like robots of some sort, don't you think?

Geoff said...

the vision I get of you with a bluetooth pony comb over is priceless.