21 January 2004

On the road... Modesto

In Pacific Grove yesterday. I met with Diane McKneely and the Lord confirmed what He was telling me almost with identical words through her.

If you read this please pray that I would not be distracted, would crave His will and words for my life, as well as strength, wisdom, love, and patience.

I sense that something is lining up that I truthfully have no idea what it is. Is this time over, is it metamorphing to something completely different or is it programmatic and needs to be adjusted.

I am reminded of the people here with me. That is encouraging. I am not alone even though it feels solitary.

Once I was in my favorite place in Fresno, the Holy Child Bookstore, and Carolyn told me there are three stages of faith. Worship, dark night, I forget the third... I just knew I was in the dark night place. I look forward to the next when it is time to transition. This is a hard time but it is, for the first time, real. My eyes are opening to new things, hard things. Instead of the culture, it is the soul. Instead of the congregation, it is the "least of these..." I realize I position myself in places, I want to be considered. I am a selfish man. It is definately about me.

Time to run to the next interview.
Blogging on the run with my HP iPAQ and Starbucks T-Mobile.

No comments: