19 March 2005

God is in the process...

There are many things taking place right now in my life. The believers' community, Calvin Crest, my family, my body and its ailments, my theology, my theorelationship, my, my my...

I was getting a bit put out by things taking longer, not working, people letting me down, miscommunications, sore back, glasses misprescribed, etc. Then just this morning, Saturday, I hear a voice that told me, "you have to go through the process." It is in the process that God has an incredible affect on me. It is not the sermon, but the preparation. It is not the outcome, it was the thinking through and watching who showed up. It isn't the decisions but it is in the information.

I am frustrated over some things that I thought I would have been given the green light or red light by now but they want to pray about it. I am having to process other people's time table and faith into my process. Just because I want to do something in a timely manner doesn't mean that it was time yet. I am not ready until we are ready.

It isn't patience that I desire, I desire the Spirit of Christ to move, which will manifest the patience. I am amazed that when the Spirit is processing the outcome is bigger and deeper and I am a bit more like Christ than if I had it my way and my timetable.

It is well with my soul...

No comments: