16 March 2005

Schedule of events...

Yesterday was a lot of meetings, errands, medical appointments, and a swim meet. I had a full Pocket PC and went to bed tired but encouraged.

Last night Bryan Cosby and I met with the session (elders) of the church to share with them my vision for our Sunday night service. One of the first thing was to not call it a service, so there is no considering it part of the morning two services. The elders were open, some quiet, most receptive to the idea and asked some questions of concern. I don't know what I was expecting, bad dreams, conversations, and such made me very apprehensive.

Now what?!...

This Sunday night, I am speaking at Walnut Creek Presbyterian Church's Open Door for my friends Mark Stover and Jer Swigart as part of their Voices series.

No comments: