09 October 2007

Just a reminder...

I am thankful for the discussions we have here. I wish it was in person over a cup of coffee, tea, shot of Jameson, whatever. I am an external processor and appreciate the feedback and understanding that this is not a cemented thought but fluid and eyes and ears open to hear and know the truth.

I do appreciate the contrarians who really do make me a better person by giving me an alternative perspective. Just wanted to stop and say I wish we would spend some face time together because I really do love you and am honored that you would read this and take the time to comment. I haven't shown it in the past but I am turning a new leaf. (Oh it is Leaf Ericksson day at Christel's school.)

Much love and respect...
Tony

2 comments:

Eric said...

Long live Leaf Ericksson, Hooray!

Geoff said...

crawl?