24 December 2006

Christmas time is here again...

This morning I spent the time going through iTunes and listening to Christmas music by people other than the usual guys that sing the usual songs, i.e. Bing Crosby and White Christmas, Johnny Mathis and I'll Be Home for Christmas.

I liked some of the following:
Otis Redding and White Christmas
B.B. King and I'll Be Home for Christmas
José Feliciano and The First Noel
Tracy Chapman and O Holy Night
tobyMac and O Come All Ye Faithful
Ray Charles With the Voices of Jubilation Choir and Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
Joan Osborne and Angels We Have Heard on High

Do you have any to add?

3 comments:

Eric said...

I will be the voice of camp trendyness (is that word?) but Sufjan Stevens and the "Friendly Beasts" is a must!

Geoff said...

my mom is singing something in the kitchen right now, I cant quite make it out...I think I like it though.

TonyB said...

A mom singing Christmas songs is the perfect answer...