29 December 2003

To the new year...

I am off to the College Conference at Calvin Crest. December 29 - January 1. Jordan Gravette is running the whole enchilada, I am stepping back.

This year may usher in a host of changes in our lives. More than technology, I pray for faith, passion, love. I pray we don't just fall in love with the church and the new way it can operate, but fall in love with Jesus fully and boldly. I pray as we fall in love with Him we will be annointed in authority and power to do the work to which God would call us. He would call us to new tasks, with love and discernment, setting captives free and equipping them with strength, hope, and love.

Our conversations should bring passion to our hearts, encouragement to our souls, and fodder to our minds. New stories from new friends and loved ones should attract our attention not cynicism. I want to be encouraged not depressed.

No comments: