07 September 2005

A new season begins...

I went back to work yesterday for the first time since summer. Still a bit pneumoniatic but it was so good to be back with my friends. I truly missed them. I missed the conversations that we have. I miss the smell, the walks between the office and the dining hall. I missed thinking in a certain way that had to include the Kingdom in to my thoughts.

When I was home, sick and wasting away (actually I gained 10 pounds because I ate a lot of ice cream), I couldn't engage my thoughts with anyone else's. Blogging is alright but it doesn't provide any stimulus because it is a one way conversation. Thoughts need to co-mingle with other thoughts and build a corporate thought. A monster thought. One with wings. Thoughts that causes others to think. Thoughts that have a control room ready to launch the action.

Many thoughts are going to the Gulf Coast. I went to Von's yesterday to buy some ice cream and cookie dough to make some "pazuki" for dessert and some non essential items like vegetables. Out front there was a table with four or five women sitting around and behind it selling baked goods for relief for the flood victims. They had great smiles on their faces. Thoughts turned to action turned to smiles. I bought a cupcake. I helped. I gained another pound for the flood victims.

I wonder what thoughts we have today will turn to anything tomorrow...

No comments: