25 September 2005

The place we find ourselves...

I have been doing some thinking about blogs, friends who are having ministry and life decisions, people who I know who comment angrily and anonymously, people who know how to get around the system, hurricanes that know how to get around and destroy levies and seawalls, people who don't add to the quality of life but take, mock, grind away at others who are trying to do something, people who made a difference in music in the sixties who just put out new CDs like The Stones, McCartney, Martin Scorsese's DVD on Dylan, the life and passing of Simon Wiesenthal, not caring about football, making my Christmas cordial, why we worship for an hour, Autumn, baseball, life work, life goals, my wife, weddings, ...

1 comment:

John H. Watson said...

I go back to the scene you used in Grand Canyon (now 14 years old, holy cow) where Danny Glover rescues Kevin Kline from the gang members and says simply "this is not how it is supposed to be."