12 July 2007

Full days...

Today was a long day. A great time with my men's small group, a tasty bearclaw pastry, couple of accidents, a basketball sprain, a girl fight, a water pipe break-o-rama which resulted in a rather large hole (6'x6'x6') in front of the office, a gas pipe leak, a wonderful line dance, hayride and petting zoo for the Week in the Forest campers, and a few other things that I cannot talk or type about.

But the worse thing was saying goodbye to my friend, Jenn McCarty. She was the Accommodations coordinator, but more important, she is a woman of God. I trust her. I am proud of her. She is wise, caring, Christ-centered, beautiful, and hard-working. A Proverbs 31 woman. I say that with all due respect. She is off to be a Residence Director for a christian college near Sacramento.

Well done, my friend. It was an honor to serve next to you...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are some pretty strong visuals... the girl fight next to the petting zoo next to the hayride next to the gas leak... ewwwww... what an incredible sense of humor the Lord has...

God speed Jenn, the tender, the adventurous, the quiet fierce warrior that God will delight in her whole life long...

Geoff said...

shes pretty cool.

Deadmanshonda said...

Love. It. All.