02 July 2005

It has been a while...

I have been rebuked by a friend, who we will call DEBBIE, that I have not been blogging and sharing what is on my heart. Well, the truth is I started asking myself, "why should I?" It seems I was laying it out there and some would attach destructive comments that took the wind out of my sails. I know it sounds like I am whinning but really I am not ready to put up with crap from these few people who have been giving me grief for the past few years for my decisions and actions. And now my thoughts are being attacked. I felt that I should be able to handle it and get past it but at this time in my life it sucks out my heart. So, if you don't like me or my thoughts, haven't agreed with my actions go someplace else. If you do care, which many have told me you do, I will give it another shot.

You know I feel better now...

No comments: