04 October 2006

Let's take this to the next step...

If you are a Calvin Crest Alumni will you write me a quick email and tell me about the community of Calvin Crest from your perspective. Don't talk about the people as individuals but the community. I am not asking for an endorsement, because I know there are people out there who would never do that, I am only asking about the gestalt* of the community. Capiche?

IF you are not an alumni but have heard something about the community you can write too.

This is important to me RIGHT NOW and I will tell you about it soon. But RIGHT NOW it would be good for you to tell US.

My email is progdir@sti.net


* gestalt |gəˈ sh tält; -ˈ sh tôlt| (also Gestalt) noun ( pl. -stalten |-ˈ sh tältn; -ˈ sh tôltn|or -stalts) Psychology an organized whole that is perceived as more than the sum of its parts.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

i dont know if what I e-mailed you made since, but it felt right to me. Hope it helps.