28 October 2006

Time...
















...to lose weight.

I would love to lose the weight again. I did it about five years ago. It took a lot of mind over pancake batter and other delicious treats. It was then that I hurt my back. And my stamina was greater and now it seems weak and discouraged. I eat as a way to enjoy life during stressful times. I like to cook and then eat that which I like to cook. It is great for conversations. But the short stick is that it is not good for my health and my mental health.

I would desire your prayers as I begin to ask the giver of Life to give me the mind and heart to tackle this feat.

I do love peanut M&Ms...

3 comments:

Ben P said...

It's hard with Marc around, isn't it?

Amy said...

done my friend! you'll be in our prayers.

Geoff said...

im in the midst of weight loss again...it sucks...but it is good...prayers for sure. Love ya bro.