04 January 2007

I am on the road again...

I know I say this every year, but I love traveling and interviewing people who have applied to serve together this summer at Calvin Crest. (Even though last year was tough.) I have made some decisions as to how I do this and am listening for why I do this and I think this is what I will continue to do. There were some conversations that I was in at the beginning of the week that confirm why I do this. I love listening why people want to serve God with us. Some are wanting to give back for that which was given to them. Some want to emulate the impact a person on staff had on them. Some want to work at a place that is as beautiful as Calvin Crest or be a part of a Christian community. There are some who think it would be cool (they usually don't get hired).

But my favorite is when someone said, "I am looking into a relationship with Jesus Christ and I heard that I would find Him at Calvin Crest."

I sure do bug some people though...

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Coming to Colorado? I sure hope so!

Crotty said...

I just had my annual review (and only 5 months late).

Apparently I bug people too.

Coming to So. Cal? Need a place to stay?

We'd be blessed to have you!