25 January 2007

Thanks...

I have been praying and thinking a bit about our time together last week. I am deeply concerned if I have given the impression to you or anyone else that I think we can do without anyone of the Kingdom. I would hate to think that I communicated to you that I think the Kingdom should alienate anyone who has a different role or opinion than I have. I would hate to be thought of as bigoted, intolerant or narrow-minded to people of difference. Boy, I don't think there is a single, narrow way that should alienate anyone from the Love of God. I appreciate your call to me to be more broad minded and accept those who's role it is to be on committees and provide for me and my family to work for an organization like I do. I do truly respect those open-minded people who's gift it is to monitor and keep others in line so as to not have things get out of control and order.

The Kingdom is big and for those of us who tend to be a bit spontaneous and rebellious having some of these people around has really been a hidden blessing to keep the Kingdom in its proper place...

6 comments:

Dakota House said...

So good to see a brother grow... looking for some of the same in myself.

Cosby said...

and in the end would nothing but the cross (i use the term cross in the fullness of what it brings and empowers to do) be boasted about and the gospel be the priority. any commitee that loses these as the aim of the commitee should check itself.

dustin said...

...before it wrecks itself.

Geoff said...

word.

Grant said...

Didn't think that you communicated limitation, and don't think that you're limiting in your personality or words. How encouraged I was to spend time with you Sunday night! It was too long ago, look forward to talking with you soon!

TonyB said...

Oh my...