03 August 2007

Friday, Week 7...

I am amazed at the rapid rate of chronological passing this summer.

I love this staff and the creativity and hard work that they have displayed. Their love and care for the guest has been evident throughout the summer.

I had to run to Fresno today for a doctor's appointment and a coffee break with my friend Sheri. I am always a bit sharper after these quick conversations with her. I am amazed at her perspective and how central Christ is in her work. When I grow up I want to be like her.

Scott Falk has been our speaker this week for Junior High and he has done a great job. We have been able to grab a breakfast here and there and those always draws me closer to the word of God and his friendship. It is great having him as a friend and a brother.

1 comment:

Bill Ekhardt said...

I coming to the end of the summers and thinking both that the summer had gone very fast, and that O-week was a very long time ago.

It traveled very fast, but it was very full, too. Very compact living.