05 August 2007

My mom...

I took this picture of my mom yesterday when we were talking about some of my thoughts about the culture of christianity. She asked me if I am going to work at CC much longer and get a job in the real world. She wanted to know if I was a part of the more light presbyterian conference. She said that I haven't come by much these past 3 or so years and it has caused a lot of problems for her swimming pool. I use to clean it regularly and since I haven't been there it caused a lot of trouble for the pool.

Maybe she was the anonymous commenter. She seemed like she knew a lot about my opinions and I saw a new MacPro 8-core box in the back of the miniCooper, I think she has been putting me on. I googled her name and found out that she is an alum of Stanford and got her Ph.D at Cal Berkeley. Also I found a copy of a letter from Ted Kaczynski folded in her Ruth Graham book.

I thought all of these years that she was a stay home mom who was one of the first female elders at the church and helped me with my paper route...

2 comments:

Defensor Pacis said...

I had no idea your mom was into all that stuff!

(Yes, just kidding. The blog has a lot of vibes going: humor, family, debate. Good stuff).

Deadmanshonda said...

haahaaaa....I agree with mjwatson-- very good stuff going on here. Hilarious yet thought provoking. Love it.