17 October 2004

I cannot stand watching kerry. There is nothing to attach one's self to this man. I cannot understand why people would align themselves with this guy. I respect Ralph Nadar much more. He is a liberal and stays a liberal. Doesn't change his colors to get elected. There is something honorable about keeping with one's beliefs and knowing you will never win an election. I like Jerry Brown. He never changes. Kennedy stays put.

I can respect difference of opinions and anyone who sees the world differently. But this guy... Why do you like him? Give me something that you see in this guy that is honorable and respectful. Something that could give me a difference of opinion. Don't talk about Bush's mentality, or scowls or anything like that, tell me about kerry.

On a lighter note...
Tracy E. is going to give birth to a newcomer and our prayers are with her and Bill E. When your child rebells (s)he will be a republican. I pray all is well. Peace to you two...

No comments: