19 October 2004

This morning I read, "John Kerry and John Edwards believe in a better, stronger America - an America that is respected, not just feared. An America that listens and leads - that cherishes freedom, safeguards our people, uplifts others, forges alliances, and deserves respect. This is the America they believe in. This is the America they are fighting for. And this is the America we can be."

kerry and eddie believe that we can be better, stronger, listeners and leaders, cherishers, uplifters and forgers. We are worth fighting for. We can be something we are not.

Yep, I for kerry. I want to be better and he is going to make me that way because I can't do it on my own.

(I am getting all of the information from my kerry devotional on johnkerry.com and you can too. It is inspiring!)

No comments: