19 October 2004

Timbo said it...

A major concern in this election is who is going to pick the next few Supreme Court Judges! That is a major major. I don't want judges who will make laws. I am voting for Bush.

Watch for the attorneys from the demos to cause a lot of ruckus in this election. They already have 5 lawsuits and we haven't even voted yet. Except in Florida.

And what are they doing in Florida with the early vote? Is it because everyone is retired in Florida and they eat dinner at 3:30pm so why not take that logic to the vote?

I didn't mention anyone by name, did you notice? I aim to please.

I am being taken off all the pomo blog lists. Cleave kicked me off a few months ago. Wow. I guess I am not trendy anymore. Just an old, conservative, hick, non-ordained, Bush loving, former smoker and drug addict, believer in the Mother, proLife, antiWar, SUV driving, tri-focaled, moving out of the PCUSA, Bob Dylan and Joan Baez karioke singer, bleu cheese and bbq sauce dippin', English muffin kind of blogger guy. It is hard being cool for a while and then people go to someone else. Maybe in 10 years I will be a part of the retro people... like boy George and Aerosmith.

When I was in high school I worked with the "lower the voting age to 18" group. I am very proud of that association and work. I hope you vote. Find the man that is running for president who is closest to your thinking, faith, etc. and vote for him. Even if you are not voting for Bush to not vote is a shame and you should vote for Nadar or the other guy. For this was the first elections in Afgahanistan, it is a precious privilege that we should never take for granted. There are some important issues on the ballot that needs your attention. Read the literature that the state sends out. VOTE.

I had a cinnamon roll from the fair the other day. Man those are good.

I think I said it all... good night.

No comments: