16 October 2004

I have got to say it...

I don't like John Kerry.

I don't believe John Kerry is genuine.

I don't want him anywhere near my children, my money, my life.

I worked for George McGovern and he is no George McGovern.

He is a liberal but is afraid to be called that. I resent that. He is a catholic but doesn't believe in anything the Church stands for. I cannot respect that. He votes against what he now says he is for.

I cannot respect how John Kerry used the daughter of his opponent as a case in point. It is not fair game. He doesn't have any class nor respect as he said he did.

He is not genuine.

His hand gestures are contrived. I would rather vote for someone who grimances when he hears a lie!

Why would anyone want this guy to be their president?

There I said it...

No comments: