18 October 2004

I changed my mind, I am for kerry.

I read, "To protect America's health, John Kerry and John Edwards will develop a private and public strategy to prevent a crisis like the one we are experiencing today. They will strengthen our nation's ability to develop, produce, and distribute safe flu vaccines by putting America's ingenuity to work." AND I read, "John Kerry and John Edwards have a vision for American education: every child should be held to high standards, and every school should have the resources and the responsibility to meet those standards. Every classroom should have a great teacher. Every young person should graduate from high school, and every young person who works hard and wants to go to college should be able to afford it. And all Americans should be able to get the skills they need to succeed throughout their lives."

They've got plans and strategy, vision and development. All Americans should be able to... succeed throughout their lives. I'm all for that.

Thumbs up!

No comments: