27 February 2004

Haiti...


Haitian refugees


I don't want to come off as a global thinker or even aware of the whole political arena. I rely on Rudy and Hugo to teach and direct my heart and conscience in that. But I am extremely concern over the potential and the actual of major loss of life in Haiti.

Lord Jesus move in the minds and heart of all the players that are at work in Haiti. I pray for action of Your love to affect them in the ways of peace and love. Give President Bush wisdom and courage to do Your will and have Your heart in conversations and decision that are to be made with regards to this forgotten country. We bind the spirit that has held this country in repeated oppression and poverty. Bring your power, Lord Jesus, through the Holy Spirit to the believers and let them rise up in peace and wisdom. And move in the heart and mind of President Jean-Bertrand Aristide to do Your will and to know Your plan. I pray that he would love his country and Your children to treat them with compassion and mercy. Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray that Your spirit would bind and cancel the plans of the enemy and bring this country to unity in knowing You. Let justice and mercy, peace and love be in the hearts of all, from the president to the rebel. In Jesus' name. Amen

No comments: