07 February 2004

In Spokane

Well, in my journey I have landed in Spokane, WA and am feeling like I am turning the corner for the last lap before staff selections. I am having difficulties finding good men. (Don't go there!) In many of my conversations with pastors and camp leaders, I am not alone in this situation. Why is that? Men, where are you? What are we doing that keeps men from being involved in ministries and leadership in the church? I have talked to many single women who complain of having a hard time finding men of strong character. S'up?

This is ironic. In Christiandom we find many do not believe that women should be in leadership yet we continue to not raise up good men. Just for the record I don't think leadership is a plumbing issue but a heart issue.

One more thing, just because I started ranting a little and we all know that ranting begets ranting... I want to go back to Macintosh.

No comments: