09 June 2007

Favorites...

I am missing some people who have been up here for the past four or five summers who are not here today. Some friends who were here last year but needed to get on with their educations and couldn't come back to coordinate again this year. Some needed to get married, get on with their careers, etc. You are missed. Those who served in the beginning with me I think about you and wish you were here this year as well. The faces and names or people who coordinated the past 15 years that I have known, and served on staff, or were campers over the years are deeply etched into my heart and mind today. People who were influential in my life with conversations under the trees or late night under the stars have influenced the stone soup of what the direction of Calvin Crest is today. Thank you. Don't forget me and the ministry that helped shaped your life as well.

If you will just sent in $10.00 a month...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's in the mail:) My thoughts and prayers are with you and the camp. Many wonderful and crazy memories of O-week.....enjoy!