27 June 2007

We rejoice...


We rejoice with Bryan and Laura Cosby at the birth of their son, Ryland Walker Cosby.
Poundage: 6lbs, 13oz.
Measured: 20 inches
(I think this is the right data, but I am a guy and I don't pay attention to too much other than the type of plumbing...)

UPDATE:

Christel and I got to hang out with the Crosbys today and we were both so impressed with Bryan and Laura. Laura is going to be a great mom and I am impressed with Cos' love and devotion for Laura and now for Ryland. We are so thankful to have them as friends.

We are blessed by the community we are in.

6 comments:

Geoff said...

i was so stoked when I got home from work last night and found out.

Jules Oldroyd said...

that is a beautiful name.

Geoff said...

pictures of the Cosbys as new parents...priceless.

Erin said...

thanks for the post! joy.

Ben P said...

I see a lot of both Bryan and Laura in that face. What a lucky kid.

Deadmanshonda said...

I'm with Julie- I LOVE the name!And he looks soooo sweet!!! And surprisingly- no beard. ;-)