05 June 2007

Meaningfully funny...

I have been doing what I do for the past 15 years. I love it. And the reason why I love it is because of the people that I get to be around and learn from. The hard part is they leave but the good part is they keep in touch. Many have gone on to become pastors, doctors, mothers, fathers, attorneys, salespeople, shopowners, policemen and policewomen, a producer of movies, camp people, CIA agents, engineers, students (some of you need to graduate and move on), but the one lately who continually makes me laugh and think is Leisel B. I cannot tell you what she does, but she writes about it all the time. She is a writer. You can see her soul in her work.

If you haven't read her blog, you need to give up a half hour of television and read her posts daily. She is very prolific and one of my most favorite people I have ever known. I do have favorites....

Start with this ONE and then click on the blog name to read the rest. You won't be sorry.

(Sorry Leisel for the attention.)

6 comments:

John H. Watson said...

Fantastic. Leisel evokes what it must have felt like to be there . . .

Unknown said...

Ditto!!! I think congress should mandate that Liesel post AT LEAST once a day. I'll send you the petition Tony...

deanna said...

Leisel is a refreshing breeze across the cyber plain. I envy you getting to know her in person.

on the Rock said...

She is a blessing and nothing less:)

Bill Ekhardt said...

I'm a big fan. She is the most talented writer on my blogroll. Not that I don't love reading your site, Tony...

TonyB said...

I think this is the first post that everyone agrees with me...